California - CADCA, CADC I & CADC II Distance Learning Certification Training
To become a Drug and Alcohol Counselor in the state of California, the California Certification Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselors recommends a career path that is outlined below.
ICDS offers a CAADAC and CCBADC approved distance learning program that satisfies the education and practicum requirements to become a CADC I / CADC II in the state of California.
RRW/RS, ADCA, CADCA, CADC I & CADC II
- RRW/RS - Registered Recovery Worker/Registered Student
- ADCA - Alcohol/Drug Counseling Aide
- CADCA - Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Associate
- CADC I - Certifed Alcohol and Drug Counselor Level I
- CADC II - Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Level II
CADC Career Path
|4. CADC I||
|5. CADC II||
Distance Learning Counselor Training
The ICDS distance learning program fulfills the 315 hour (includes practicum hours) education requirement to begin the CADC career path. Tuition, FAQ and an application for the program are located on the distance learning page.
California Contact Information & Resources
- For more information about the credentialing process and the carreer path to becoming a CADC, visit the California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Professionals.
- Contact us about signing up in California.