California – RADT II, CADC I & CADC II Distance Learning Certification Training
To become a Drug and Alcohol Counselor in the state of California, the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals recommends a career path that is outlined below.
ICDS offers a CCAPP and CCBADC approved distance learning program that satisfies the education and practicum requirements to become a RADT II/CADC I / CADC II in the state of California.
RADT II, CADC I, CADC II, CADC CS, LAADC
- RADT II - Registered Alcohol Drug Technician II
- CADC I Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor I
- CADC II - Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Level II
- CADC CS - Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor – Clinical Supervisor
- LAADC - Licensed Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor
CADC Career Path
|1. RADT II||
|2. CADC I||
|3. CADC II||
Distance Learning Counselor Training
The ICDS distance learning program fulfills the 315 hour (includes practicum hours) education requirement to begin the CADC career path. Tuition, FAQ and an application for the program are located on the distance learning page.
California Contact Information & Resources
- For more information about the credentialing process and the carreer path to becoming a CADC, visit the California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Professionals.
- Contact us about signing up in California.